Welcome to the home of #ThursThreads, the Challenge that Ties Tales Together. This is my weekly #flashfiction writing challenge where anyone can enter and practice telling a story as succinctly as possible in 250 words.
- The prompt is a line from the previous week’s winning tale.
- This is a Flash Fiction challenge, which means your story must be a minimum of 100 words, maximum of 250.
- Incorporate the prompt anywhere into your story (included in your word count).
- Post your story in the comments section of this post
- Include your word count (or be excluded from judging)
- Include your Twitter handle or email (so we know how to find you)
- The challenge is open 7 AM to 7 PM Pacific Time
- The winner will be announced on Friday, depending on how early the judge gets up. 😉
Winners and Honorable Mentions are awarded badges for their efforts and are encouraged to post them on their blogs or websites to show their greatness. 😀